Visa Kenya How do I get a visa for Kenya in 3 steps?
Apply for Kenya e-Visa only takes less than 2 minutes, once you begin to fill the visa application form.
Our team reviews your required documents. Once your application is lodged, will send your visa via email address
Present your passport and document we provide, which is copy of pri e-Visa, to obtain the final visa.
Kenya eVisa: It is an electronic authorization granted by Kenya Immigration - kenyan government to a eligible foreign visitors, allowing them to enter, remain within, or leave Kenya. Kenya Visa typically can be use for tourist visa, visiting visa and business visa purpose, may include limits on the duration of the foreigner's stay. eVisa Kenya The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry. Kenyan entry visa are exclusively issued electronically, with passengers required to obtain their e-visas before departure. Kenya eVisa allows its holder to visit Kenya for up to 90 consecutive days for touristic, visiting and business purposes. You can apply for single entry and transit visas online. Kenya Visa information
How do I get Kenya eVisa Online
Applying an Kenya e-Visa is very simple and 100% online. The visa application form should be completed on-line and include a copy of the passport bio page, your international passport passport information must valid a minimum of 6 months before entry Kenya with at least 2 blank pages visa requirements online.
Kenya Visa Application Form
Once the it is approved, the evisa will be made available to your email. You must print a copy to carry with your passport and bring it along when you travel to Kenya. When you arrive in Kenya, you must have your evisa printout with your passport. Kenya Visa PolicyKenya Visa On Arrival
No more visas are issued on arrival in Kenya, nor in Kenyan representations. This e-Visa allows entry into the country once for a tourist or business stay or up to 90 days or transit for up to 72 hours. All nationalities are eligible, except 43 who are visa exempt.
Kenya Multiple Visa
The Kenya Multiple Visa Intended for regular visitors, particularly business people, who enter Kenya several times a year. Valid for 6 months or one year. The applications are referred to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi, for approval. The processing takes 1-2 weeks includes approval by Immigration HQs in Nairobi. Multiple Visa Contact Support
Kenya e visa status check Enjoy the online convenience form. Apply for your eVisa online fast and safely - anywhere and anytime and get it within 48 hours. You need a visa to enter Kenya. Kenyan entry visas are exclusively issued electronically, with passengers required to obtain their e-visas before departure. You can apply for single entry and transit visas
Kenya Visa Requirements
To apply for a Kenya eVisa, you generally need the following:
- 1. valid passport (bio page, valid at least 6 months); Valid passport: Your passport should have a validity of at least six months from the intended date of entry into Kenya
- 2. Online application: You'll need to complete the online visa application form, providing accurate and detailed information.
- 3. Passport-sized photo: Passport-sized photo: You'll need to upload a digital passport-sized photograph as per the specified requirements.
- 4. Accommodation details: You may need to provide proof of accommodation arrangements during your stay in Kenya, such as hotel reservations or an invitation letter from a host.
- 5. Flight itinerary: You may be required to provide a copy of your confirmed round-trip or onward flight itinerary.
- 6. Yellow fever vaccination certificate: It is generally required to have a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate if you are arriving from or have transited through a country with a risk of yellow fever transmission. Check the specific requirements based on your travel history. WHO
- 7. Visa fee payment: You'll need to pay the required visa processing fee online using a valid payment method.
Kenya Visa Online Support Visa ServicesKenya Visa support visa services: Our Agency aims is to help individuals and legal entities in their administrative travel document and paperwork to enter Kenya, 24/365 Customer Care & Support . Receive document via email, no need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Type of Kenya Visa and they cost
The Kenya visa fees are as follows:
- Kenya Single Entry Visa $51
- Transit visa $21
- Courtesy Visa Gratis
- Multiple Entry Visa [6 months or 1 year] $101
- Kenya - East Africa Tourist Visa $101
- Kenya - Referred Visa $51
Kenya Tourist eVisa
Government of Kenya In September 2015, the Kenyan Department of Immigration Services launched an eVisa program, allowing visitors to apply for a visa online without needing to visit a Kenyan diplomatic mission. Applicants can apply Kenya visa online easily through Phone or PC anytime online from anywhere.
Kenya East Africa Tourist VisaAll travelers intending to visit the Republic of Kenya, the Republic of Rwanda and the Republic of Uganda for tourism are eligible to apply for the visa. An East Africa Tourist Visa is valid for multiple entries within the three countries and is valid for 90 days after arrival.Travelers who use the East Africa Visa program apply and pay a fee online and receive their electronic visa online before traveling to Uganda, Rwanda or Kenya. The e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. Applicants must not have another current Uganda, Rwanda or Kenya visa.
Kenya eVisa Validity
A Kenya eVisa once issued is valid for 3 months before you travel. Once you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay period not exceeding 90 days, which may be renewed for a further 90 days at the immigration headquarters. The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months. Apply Online
Kenya Visa ExtensionThe Kenya tourist visa can be extended once by up to 90 days, bringing the total possible stay to 180 days (90 days with the original visa plus another 90 days with the extension). If you leave the country it's also possible to apply for another Kenya visa online.
Kenya Visa and Entry PortThere are 9 airports and 10 seaports which visitors can enter using the Kenya eVisa. All other airports and seaports do not accept the Kenyan electronic visas. Submit Kenya eVisa Online
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Moi International Airport
- Wilson Airport
- Kilindini, Old Port, Kuinga, Malindi, Muhuru Bay, Shimoni, Kisumu, Lamu, Mbita Point, Vanga.
Kenya Land Border:
- Tanzania-Kenya border crossings
- Kenya-Uganda border crossings
Kenya Visa Entry RestrictionsIf you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days, you can enter Kenya without a vaccination. You must provide a letter from a medical practitioner confirming your recovery from COVID-19. You will still need to provide a negative COVID-19 PCR certificate, conducted within 72 hours of your departure to Kenya. Some airlines may request that travellers show proof of vaccination on the NHS App at check-in. Kenya Visa Entry Update