Submit your online application and learn the visa requirement
Angola Business visa is an electronic travel authorization document designated by Angolan Immigration and issued to foreign national who purpose of doing business in the Angola.
The required documents for Angola business Visa includes: Are yellow fever certificate, Proof of accomendation, proof of livinghoods, return ticket reservation and copy of passport bio page and a clear front face photo. And applicant can submit them by email.
Angola Business visa must be used within 60 days from the issue date, and the Angola business visa is valid for 120 days, for multiple entries, and allows a stay of up to 30 days, and can be extended twice for the same period. Your passports must have a validity of 6 months and at least 2 blank pages.
Angola Business visa is very simple and 100% online process. Applicant must submit the Angola Business Visa online application form, first apply for a Angola Business online pre-visa , and provide the relavant processing documents. After the pre-visa is granted, they can then obtain a visa on arrival at the below designated ports of entry.
In order to apply a pre-visa, applicants must submit proof of accommodation and subsistence means, a return ticket, the International Certificate of Vaccination, and a recent photograph with a white background suitable for official use.
- The Angola e-Visa is valid for 60 days after arrival. The tourist / business visa is valid for 120 days, for multiple entries, and allows a stay of up to 30 days, and can be extended twice for the same period.
- The Angola e-Visa is also valid for business purposes.
- To apply Angola Visa you must hold a valid passport with at least 4 blank pages and a minimum of 1 year before expiration.
- You must have approval e-Visa before traveling, otherwise you maybe deny of entry.
- Upon arrival in Angola, you will have to present your passport along with your printed e-Visa (also known as authorization Letter) and all the documents you submitted with your application.
The Angola e-Visa is only can be use in the below ports of entry:
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda).
- Lubango Airport.
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border).
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border).
- Curoca (Namibia border).
- Calai (Namibia border).
- Katwitwi (Namibia border).
- Angola COVID-19 RT-PCR testing is available at Luanda Medical Center (LMC)
- Please visit the Angolan COVID-19 Commission’s website for the most up-to-date
- Angola Visa restriction
Submit online application
Apply for Angola e-Visa only takes less than 2 minutes, once you begin to fill the visa application form.
Our team reviews your provided information, and all the information provided must match with requirement.
Receive Angola e-Visa via email.
Once your Angola Visa application is lodged we will send you a confirmation email. The pri-evisa sent via email.
This website angola-visa.com is not affiliated with the Angola Government, If you prefer, you may also present your application directly on the website of the Angola Embassy!. Our professional travel assistance services include: support and submission of your visa application to Angola immigration, providing information regarding application status and results via email or similar types of communication. The prices charged 63 or 55, covers the costs for the our services, as well as the help and assistance of visa for the duration of this application. Note: Government fees, which shall be paid at one of the dedicated e-Visa counters in any of the following 2 currencies: USD dollar, or kwanzas.