Since 30 March 2018, Angola immigration introduced e-Visa system for visitors from 59 countries. Now travelers can apply Angola visa online easily through Phone or PC anytime from anywhere. And it can be approved within 48 Hours.
The required documents for Angola e-Visa includes: Are yellow fever certificate, Proof of accomendation, proof of livinghoods, return ticket reservation and passport bio page copy and a clear front face photo. And applicant can submit them by email.
Angola tourist visa must be used within 60 days from the issue date and the tourist / business visa is valid for 120 days, for multiple entries, and allows a stay of up to 30 days, and can be extended twice for the same period. Your passports must have a validity of 6 months and at least 2 blank pages.
Angola Visa is very simple and 100% online process. Applicant must submit the Angola online application form, first apply for a pre-visa online, and after that provide the relavant documents. After the pre-visa is granted, they can then obtain a visa on arrival at the following designated ports of entry.
In order to obtain a pre-visa, applicants must submit proof of accommodation and subsistence means, a return ticket and the International Certificate of Vaccination.
- The Angola e-Visa is valid for 60 days after arrival. 2. The tourist / business visa is valid for 120 days, for multiple entries, and allows a stay of up to 30 days, and can be extended twice for the same period.
- The Angola e-Visa is also valid for business purposes.
- To apply Angola Visa you must hold a valid passport with at least 2 blank pages and a minimum of 6 months before expiration.
- You must have approval e-Visa before traveling, otherwise you maybe deny of entry.
- Upon arrival in Angola, you will have to present your passport along with your printed e-Visa (also known as authorization Letter) and all the documents you submitted with your application.
The Angola e-Visa is only can be use in the below ports of entry:
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda).
- Lubango Airport.
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border).
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border).
- Curoca (Namibia border).
- Calai (Namibia border).
- Katwitwi (Namibia border).
- Angola COVID-19 RT-PCR testing is available at Luanda Medical Center (LMC)
- Please visit the Angolan COVID-19 Commission’s website for the most up-to-date
- Angola Visa Policy
Submit online application
Apply for Angola e-Visa only takes less than 2 minutes, once you begin to fill the visa application form.
Our team reviews your provided information if all the information provided must match the Angola Visa requirement.
Receive Angola e-Visa via email.
Once your Angola Visa application is lodged we will send you a confirmation email to provide required documents.
This website angola-visa.com is not affiliated with the Angola Government, If you prefer, you may also present your application directly on the website of the Angola Embassy!. Our professional travel assistance services include: support and submission of your visa application to Angola immigration, providing information regarding application status and results via email or similar types of communication. The prices charged 63 or 55, covers the costs for the our services, as well as the help and assistance of visa for the duration of this application. Note: Government fees, which shall be paid at one of the dedicated e-Visa counters in any of the following 2 currencies: USD dollar, or kwanzas.